- This event has passed.
Book Panel: Authors Tell All
February 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pmFree
FREE VIRTUAL EVENT!
Learn about publishing deals, self-publishing, launching on digital platforms, incorporating books into your speaking career, working with a book coach, and much more!
Meet The Panelists:
- Cathy Fyock, CSP, aka The Business Book Strategist, author of ten books, including—On Your Mark: From First Word to First Draft in Six Weeks (self-published), Blog2Book: Repurposing Content to Discover the Book You’ve Already Written (Silver Tree Communications), and with coauthor Lois Creamer, The Speaker Author: Sell More Books and Book More Speeches (self-published). Her most recent Authority: Strategic Concepts from 15 International Thought Leaders to Create Influence, Credibility and a Competitive Edge for You and Your Business (Ignite Press), is an anthology about the power of authority and was a Wall Street Journal bestseller.
- Samuel L. Jones CSP, author of Live Life on Purpose: From Discovery to Practice (self-published); The Man I Never Knew: How Leadership Can Be Developed by Faith, Family and Friends (Keen Vision Publishing, LLC) and Winning Before & Beyond the Finish Line: 7 Strategies that Transform SURVIVAL into SUCCESS into SIGNIFICANCE in Work and Life (self-published)
- Marvin LeBlanc: Come Hell or High Water (Life Lessons from Hurricane Katrina) Facing Life's Greatest Challenges No Matter What (original publisher: Blooming Twig Books; relaunching in 2022 in self-published)
- Melanie Weller; Author of Chapter 2, Vagus Nerve Cosmology: The Spiritual Underpinnings of Physical Dysfunction in Sacred Medicine by Jen Piceno. Melanie is working with book coach Sara Connell in her Thought Leader Academy to release her book, The Body of Life, later in 2022.
- Tammy Lewis Wilborn, Ph.D.; author of the upcoming book Playing A New Game: A Black Women’s Guide to Being Well and Thriving in the Workplace (GCP Balance) due out Fall/Winter 2022
- Moderator: Valerie M. Grubb; author of Planes, Canes and Automobiles: Connecting with Your Aging Parents through Travel (Greenleaf) and Clash of the Generations: Managing the New Workplace Reality (Wiley)